Turkish Gtk Group

Hello to all,

There is a new GTK-Discussion list and dev-group for people who use
turkish. The group is not active at that time. We will send news and
projects to our list.

For  more information:

http://gtksistem.virtualave.net/

----------

Merhaba,
Arkadaslar, gtk kullanimini yayginlastirmak ve projeler uretmek uzere
bir grub olusturmak istiyoruz. Katilimlarinizi bekleriz.

--
Suleyman Gulsuner
Dokuz Eylul Universitesi

                         Love& Respect& Linux