Re: changing hidden window position

Mihai Bazon <mishoo infoiasi ro> writes:
Works, but only if I first call gtk_widget_show(win), and that's what I'm
trying to avoid...  So, is there any way to set a widget's position
*before* showing it? (so that when I call gtk_widget_show to be sure that
it appears directly where I want).

If set_uposition() doesn't work then your window manager just doesn't
care where you want to put your window and is overriding it.

What kind of window is this? Why do you want to position it? There may
be a Correct Way to get the effect you want.

Havoc