Re: How to refresh a Drawingarea?

Luciano Ponte <l ponte pronet it> writes:
I have written a small application that draws a line on a drawingarea
by clicking  on a button.
The problem is that this line remain invisible until I hide the
drawingarea by another window and then unhide it. How can I force the
redraw of such a drawing area in order to shows its contents?

gtk_widget_queue_draw() on the drawing area. (also
gtk_widget_queue_draw_area() to draw only a subpart)

Havoc