[Maybe OT]: Sawfish 'strange' behaviours

Hi,

 I am experiencing problems with SawFish WM and a GTK App I am writing:
if I create a window from an existing GTK window (for eg. by pressing a button
on my interface) the newly created window has exactly the same dimension of
the "parent" one.
And there's more: if I resize the new window (let's say I am making it bigger) and then I close my app, when I start it again, the main window is as big as the
child window I closed before.
It seems that Sawfish 'remembers' windows sizes. How can I "force" the standard windows size in my GTK app? I have tried gtk_window_default_size() but with no
results.

Thanks,

Fabio