Re: array of widgets...

why would you want to do this?
unless the entries themselves are dynamic...but still, you
should track that externally, then just call the entry text
from the routine you're calling back...

I'm new to GTK+ myself, but I've never heard of doing this...
I could be wrong.

-Brad

Luiz Octavio de Almeida Soares wrote:

what's the best way of passing an array of widgets to a callback? I've tried
many ways but cant seem to get this to work.

imagine sth like:
GtkWidget *entry[3];
GtkWidget *button;

button = gtk_button_new...
entry[0] = gtk_entry_new...
entry[1] ...

and i have a function named my_callback and i want it to receive the array
as a parameter when the user clicks the button. I tried many things with
gtk_signal_connect but none of them worked. Can anyone plz come up with a
simple solution for this?