Re: Gtk::Style::set_bg()

Jeff Hornsberger <jhornsbe csc uvic ca> writes:

Hi, I'm trying to use Gtk::Style to set the background color of a
Gtk::Label. It is for the display of a calculator I'm making. I'm
using two Gtk::Labels for the display (2 levels) because I need
things to be right justified, but I also want the display to be a
little nicer to read than just a Gtk::Label - I would like a white
background. Better would even be to read the user's current theme to
get the right background color, but I'll take baby steps. Thanks to
the help of some nice people on this mailing list, I've got the
right justification working, but now need to set the background
color properly.

See 6.10 in the GTK+ FAQ  - http://www.gtk.org/faq/

Regards,
                                        Owen