Gtk+ Equivalent of Gnome Code

Hi all,

I used Glade to generate some Gtk+ code.  I thought.   I had Gnome
support turned off but it stilled generated the following code:

  tmp_toolbar_icon = gnome_stock_pixmap_widget (window1,
GNOME_STOCK_PIXMAP_NEW);
  button4 = gtk_toolbar_append_element (GTK_TOOLBAR (toolbar3),
                                GTK_TOOLBAR_CHILD_BUTTON,
                                NULL,
                                _("New"),
                                NULL, NULL,