Radio Button on Frame with Background

Hi,

    The problem of mine is as follows.

    I'm able to place widget(label, text entry, spin buttons etc....)  to the
container (window / layout) which works fine with the background image
(pixmap).  I am also able to place radio button as well as check button on the
container.  But what happens during run-time is that.....as i place the mouse
over the radio button or check button, all the labels disappear.  This happens
only when i have a background image (pixmap).  I have used GLADE to develop
the user interface (just for information sake).

    I hope u wud have understood better.  I wud be very helpful, if u cud help
me out.

Regards,
Raji