Re: [gthumb-list] Photos app

Il 30/11/2011 19:13, William Jon McCann ha scritto:
Hi!

We've been looking into how photos might be handled in GNOME 3 and
have been putting together a preliminary design here:
https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Photos

We're thinking that it might be worthwhile to split content viewing
into 3 different components.

1. Have a dedicated app to view local and remote media (Photos)
2. Have image viewing integrated into the web browser in a deeper way
(https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Web)
3. Use Sushi for quick look viewing in Files

What do you think? Would you be interested in helping with the first
one - possibly adapting gthumb for it? I think it would be really
cool.

That's an interesting idea, but I don't have enough free time to work on it, I've added the gthumb list to the destinations maybe someone is interested to help.

Thanks,
Jon

- Paolo