Re: [gthumb-list] [gthumb] [photo_importer] show the destination in the main dialog as well

commit 5e0941472c3551331e452a91f82d04d0202fa4dd
Author: Paolo Bacchilega<paobac src gnome org>
Date:   Wed Aug 4 20:54:42 2010 +0200

     [photo_importer] show the destination in the main dialog as well

Hurray!

Will you be deleting the "Preferences" button, Paolo? It duplicates the destination function, now.

Also, I wonder if we should keep the "Rotate images physically" option, since most Linux software now supports the orientation tag - I would vote to remove it, and leave the orientation tag alone, always. This function has always been a bit problematic (buggy, adds potential for data corruption, etc).

- Mike