[gthumb-list] photo import hangs after one photo

Hi,

I'm trying to get gthumb PTP import working on Meego, and hit the limits
of my gio/gthumb knowledge pretty fast... Comments would be appreciated.

The import always stops after the first photo is imported. With a bit of
 print-debugging I found out that the g_file_read_async() call in
gio-utils:g_load_file_async() never results in the callback being
called. Note that this happens for the second file: for the first one
everything works as intended.

The camera is a Canon Digital Ixus 30, in my opinion it's been quite
reliable earlier with gphoto.

Do you have any ideas on where the problem might be? To me the code in
question looks ok, but then again I can copy all the files with Nautilus
just fine?

Version info:
  gthumb git master (although 2.11.3 works the same)
  gvfs,gvfs-gphoto2 1.6.0
  libgphoto2 2.4.8

Thanks for any help,
 Jussi