Re: [Multi-valued V2 (grilo) 07/12] core: Create property with an initial set of keys

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 13:28:36 +0100, "Juan A." Suárez Romero <jasuarez igalia com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 10:35 +0000, Iago Toral wrote:
This constructors looks like something that is half done. I think we
 should provide users with a constructor with no arguments that just
 creates an empty property and then we let users set independent
key/value pairs on it or we provide them with a constructor that can
set
 both the keys and the values in one go. But this version does not
look
 right to me (and yes, I know you can just set the keys now and set
the
 values later, but still).

There is already a constructor to build an empty GrlProperty that users
can fill later.

My point was that we should not have this constructor, and should have other(s) instead.

Iago