Re: Top and left canvas sides are not affected by enabled autobounding.

В Sat, 7 May 2011 20:19:00 +0600
Nikita Zlobin <nick87720z gmail com> пишет:

> For now i made it impossible to move modules out of these two sides,
> later - still hope, that they may be expanded manually, just by
> setting properties of canvas object, and fix it by self for some time
> (at least for gtk2 version).
>

> Imho, such restriction doesn't make any good sence.

One half of solution is found - i disabled canvas property
"bounds-from-origin". But there is still some asymmetry: when object
crosses right or bottom edge, canvas growes, but without scrolling.
If moved to left or top, canvas growes with scrolling. Also canvas
always tries to align viewport so, that it always contacts with
uppermost and leftmost objects (hehe, very interesting, what it will do
when there are no objects... :S)))).

There could be more properties (all behavior should be same for all
directions/sides).
- "bounds-shrink-force": If FALSE - shrink only of removed area is not
in viewport.
- "scroll-to-expanded-bounds": Completion for previous option; if TRUE,
  scroll to keep moved object visible (and so - expanded bound).

I'm not sure exactly about names however.