Re: Problem with ssconvert

On 9/9/2014 10:48 AM, remaii sans wrote:
My issue is after running the ssconvert, the csv values are not correct anymore as you can see below (xls being my original value and csv the result of ssconvert)
|   Xls |   Csv |
| 120%  |  1.2  |
| 120   |  120  |
| 1.2   |  1.2  |
| 1.2%  | 0.012 |

    But it IS correct.  120% is 1.2.  It is stored as a number.  To display it as a percentage, just format the cell as %.  I suppose a csv file is not guaranteed to preserve display formatting.  I'm not an expert, but from what I have seen, a csv file is not even guaranteed to preserve data types.  Having said that, I note that if you import a value of 120% from a csv file with Gnumeric, it will display it as a percentage.

Rex Couture