Re: .xslx files and the million plus row problem

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:52:55 -0500
Morten Welinder <mortenw gnome org> wrote:

To overcome a problem we need to be able to work on it.

I am unable to find a bug report covering it among the handful of bugs
that bugzilla
says you filed.  If there is one, please let me know its number; if
there isn't, please
file one _with_ a sample sheet.

I hadn't really thought of it as a bug, but will follow your suggestion
and file a bug report with an example.

We know of problems with very large sheets, but it's anyone's guess
if that is the problem you are experiencing.

Thanks,

Morten

Chris Dunn