Simulation analysis: storage of the simulated values

Hello,
I am a new user of Gnumeric and I would like to know if it is possible within a simulation analysis to store, show and then manipulate, for instance in a new spreadsheet, the simulated values of the input and output variables, instead of just having some final statistics on the drawn input and output samples.
If this functionality exists, how does it work and how can I get the simulated values ?
If not, I think it would be a good improvement, all the more I think you have all the elements to propose this functionality (in fact you make a post-treatment of the simulated samples, thus the drawn values are stored and available somewhere). It would allow to draw histograms of the simulated samples and do more complex things which would be very interesting in terms of analysis.
Thank you in advance for your answer and thank you for your great job.
Best regards.
Orpunam