Re: Where are plugin functionality descriptions?

On 03/21/11 07:10, Jim Tarvid wrote:
Don't know which plugin you refer to.

For example, there's several plugin's with
whose title's suggest linear programming:

  GLPK Linear Program Solver interface
  LPSolve Linear Program Solver interface
  Linear and integer program expression format (MPS) module

Under Tools, there's:

  Solver...

and under that there's, under Model tab:

  Algorithm: GLPK or LPSolve

So, where does:

   Linear and integer program expression format (MPS) module

appear?  IOW, there needs to be some documentaion of
how to invoke these plugin's.

I found my issue - Times Series
Analysis - under Function Reference but the in-program help function is
interminably slow to load (well over a minute to load the Time Series

My help, also on ubuntu, is also *very* slow and the performance monitor
shows 100% on 1 of my cpu's and it showed yelp at 98%; so, I guess
there's some problem with yelp.

link and the Gnome Help search is obsolete in Ubuntu. Once loaded,
application is not obvious.

Agreed.

I would think regression scripts exist which would be enormously helpful.

I would not have made it without the kind assistance of many on this list.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 6:20 AM, Larry Evans <cppljevans suddenlink net