Re: Query - Gnumeric

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 00:06 +0530, shankar menon wrote:
I have a query which i have tried searching everywhere but havent been
able to find a solution.

I am using Gnumeric v1.6 on windows based HP thinclients and while i
want to save a file on a file server which is mapped network drive, it
does not show any options to of the shared drive.

I need this solution desperately since i plan to throw off MS Excel if
this solution works.

Gnumeric v1.6 on windows? (1.6 would be from 2005)

Did we have a Windows version back then? Why don't you give a current
version a try, ie. version 1.10.12 is available for Windows.

Andreas