Re: Gnumeric 1.9.4 "Greased Weasel"

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009, Morten Welinder wrote:
Attention packagers: goffice no longer depends on libgnome,
libgnomeui, and gnome-vfs. (To get the full benefit of this, make sure
libgsf is not compiled to require gnome-vfs and bonobo.)

In 1.8.3 the help system depends on gnome or bonobo, irrc, I just
installed what was available from ubuntu's repository.  To be honest,
that help format did not impress me.  Does this remain the same in
this version?  Will help documentation be available as man or html
format?

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24