Re: Gnumeric and OpenOffice.org

On Sat, 2009-06-27 at 16:30 +0400, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
Hello,
Thank you very much for Gnumeric! I started using it about 1.5 years ago (it was 1.8.2 shipped with
Fluxbuntu 7.10) and I think it's the best spreadsheet software in the world!
But I also think there's no worthy replacement OpenOffice.org Writer. It would seem very nice if I could to
insert Gnumeric charts and tables directly into Writer. Will it become possible someday?

There have been some suggestions that Gnumeric export ODF to the
clipboard. That way it should be possible to include graphs in OOWriter.
But of course those graphs would be restricted to ODF capabilities (and
OOWriters capabilities).

This issue is therefore more one of OOWriters capabilities than
Gnumeric's.

Andreas

--
Andreas J. Guelzow <aguelzow pyrshep ca>