Re: Timetable for Windows 1.8 Binary

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 08:43:51AM -0400, Thomas La Bone wrote:

Any chances of being able to download a Windows binary of 1.8.x before
July? I am teaching a class and would like to show folks Gnumeric, but I
am not wild about showing them the current Windows version. Thanks.

1.8.3 will have a backport of the various win32 fixes that have gone
in to 1.9.x, and we can do a package.  The main remaining issues are
to get print preview working, and fix context sensitive help.
I'd like to get them solved before the release.