jhbuild / libgsf more info.

In case it helps others:

I managed to get a gnumeric build by downloading libgsf version 1.14.6 and doing a "manual" build of it that matched jhbuild, namely

- download from http://download.gnome.org/sources/libgsf/1.14/libgsf-1.14.6.tar.gz to ~/checkout/gnome2/ and unpack
- enter the libgsf-1.14.6  directory
- './configure --prefix=/opt/gnome2' so the build goes to the same place as jhbuild's efforts - 'jhbuild buildone gnumeric' (I'd already run everything else with 'jhbuild build gnumeric' before getting an error that the libgsf was 1.14.5).

Hopefully, I can gradually get more proficient in working with the scripts and provide information, fixes, and possibly a build-bot on one of my research servers. One of the first things will be to get jhbuild up to date with gnumeric.

JN