Re: gnumeric XML doesn't show result of formula

Morten Welinder wrote:
Bug or feature?

Feature.

OK, serves me right: ask a flippant question, get a flippant answer. I'll try again:

What is the rationale for the absence of useful information that can only otherwise be obtained with any surety by opening up the file with the same version of Gnumeric (if known/guessed!) that created the file? Do you have any plans for replacing this "result not supplied" feature with a "result supplied" feature?