Gnumeric 1.7.7 and 1.7.8 are now available!

Free, Fast, Accurate -- Pick Any Three!

The Gnumeric Team is happy to announce the availability of
Gnumeric versions 1.7.7 and 1.7.8!

Release notes:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/announcements/1.7/gnumeric-1.7.7.html
http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/announcements/1.7/gnumeric-1.7.8.html

Note, that both releases require new versions of goffice.

Both releases are development releases.  We created 1.7.7 just before
committing a completely rewritten number formatting engine that is now
in 1.7.8.  While we do not know of any serious problems and while we
are certain that it has far fewer problems than the old engine, it just might
have new ones.

For further information, see the release notes above or
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/mortenw/2007/02/20/0

Morten Welinder
On behalf of the team.