goffice Mac OS X Build Error

Greetings,

(Hi Jody!)

I hope it is appropriate place to discuss Goffice, I did not see a mail list for it and thought it would be the best place post, please let me know if there is a more suitable list.

I am attempting to build 'goffice-0.2.2' on Mac OS X PPC 10.4.9 and get this error:

gog-radar.c:391: error: static declaration of 'fmin' follows non- static declaration

I was wondering if anyone might be able to offer insight. I assume it is a bug with Mac OS X's compiler.

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock, Owner
<http://OpenOSX.com>
phone: 877.240.1364