Re: Performance issue when copying large areas

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 10:33:35AM -0800, Haidinyak, Chris wrote:
It could be that after repeated cut-and-paste operations the OS
clipboard gets clogged while running two or three versions of gnumeric
simultaneously. I do have 2GB of main memory and dual processor so I
believe that this level of operation should be smooth. I am running KDE
on fedora core 5. I will submit a bug report.

Please check to see if klipper is running, and if so, how much
memory it is using.