Re: Date arithmetic

This works on sheet 1 and fails on sheet 2 in cells with
formatting identical to sheet 1. On sheet 2 I get
I get ###. On sheet 1 the value runs over the next cell
which is blank. I can get the value to display properly in
sheet 2  by reducing the font size to 4, but it's hard to read :-)

#### means "too wide to display _and_ cannot overflow into next
column because something is there.

Use the mouse to drag the divider between the column buttons
thereby making your column wider.  (Or double-click to make
it precisely wide enough.)

Morten