Re: Question about python console in gnumeric 1.3.1 or 1.2

Andrzej,

I couldn't load the shaunm file you linked.  See if these instructions
help:
  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy/starting-with-python.html#console
Possibly files have moved since I wrote that.

-Charles

--
Charles R. Twardy                    www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy
Monash University                    sarbayes.org

Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall
deem it necessary to repel an invasion, ...  and you allow him to make
war at pleasure.                               --Abraham Lincoln