Re: Newbie question

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 22:42, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
Hi,

 how can I sort a sheet with the key of a coloumn -- but I dont want
 to sort this column alone...the whole row has to be sorted to the
 place, where the certain field of the key coloumn will go?

Select the whole region you want to sort (i.e. not just the key column
but the whole rows).

Choose Data->Sort
Click 'Clear'
Click in the text box to the right of `Add'
Click in the key column
Click `Add'
Click `Okay'

Andreas