Re: problem compiling gnumeric-1.3.92

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:44:32 +0100
Emmanuel PACAUD <emmanuel pacaud univ-poitiers fr> wrote:

Hmm, this is weird for me.
Because I have /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/CORE/unixish.h
in the system.

Having the file is one thing, but the compiler has to know where to find
this file, and that's probably where configure process fails in 1.3.92.

unixish.h and perl.h is in the same directory. His system detects
only perl.h. So that's weird.

You should try 1.3.93 which is available now...

Right.

Currently I confirm the perl plugins codes on the latest Fedora Core.
I want to support other platform issues as much as possible.
Unfortunately gnumeric disabled the perl feature by default, but
please try to build and run if possible.

Thanks.
--
Nakai