Re: Some ideas for next version

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 02:56:02PM +0100, Parrenin Frederic wrote:

I'm planning to work on axis handling in order to support more plot
types: XY plot with 2 Y axis, 3D plots, waterfall plots.

I hope you will implement support for more than 2 X and Y axis in the
charting engine.
Graphs with only one X-axis and 2 Y-axes at maximum is a critical
limitation of XL. It is perhaps the main reason why people often need
another graphing software.

The layout engine already supports this as do the plots themselves.
What we're missing is ui to select it, and persistence from
.gnumeric and .xls