Re: Offer of service!

Donald,

I'm also at Monash. If you haven't chosen what to contribute yet, I'd
love some help putting a clustering algorithm into Gnumeric. I've been
meaning to do this for a year now and haven't been able to devote the
time.

The algorithm is top-of-the-line but the existing program hard to use.
People wanting to use it bring us Excel spreadsheets which we have to
dump, reformat, etc.. Annoying. It would be nice to just add it to
Gnumeric and then users won't be so scared.

Just a thought.

-Charles

--
Charles R. Twardy                    www.csse.monash.edu.au/~ctwardy
Monash University                    sarbayes.org

Allow the president to invade a neighboring nation, whenever he shall
deem it necessary to repel an invasion, ...  and you allow him to make
war at pleasure.                               --Abraham Lincoln