Search Center

SEARCH
(1) I think it be an improvement to have the [Advanced] tab of the
search centre be hidden by a disclosure widget at the bottom of the
dialog instead of another tab. Flipping between tabs while editing
connected information is a bit of a pain. Alternatively, should the
search bar be moved above all of the tabs since every tab's information
is related to it?

I am a bit reluctant to do this -- we've had problems with other dialogs,
notably the text import dialog, that they were too big.  Do you have
examples of existing dialogs that work this way?

A related matter is if the advanced/basic split is right.  Probably it is
not.  For example, I bet row/coloumn major really isn't used that much.

Morten