Re: Gnumeric crashes - what is going on ?

In 10/19/2003 03:03 AM, User Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 15:50, Mateusz Łoskot wrote:
I'm writting for the first time on this group.
I'm using GNU/Linux (Slackware 9.0) with last version
of dropline-gnome (Slackware's Gnome edition).
Since couple days, when I try to run Gnumeric I got
a very strange error and Gnumeric crashes on startup.
[...]

The problem lies with atk. You can either disable it (if you do not
require "accessibility support")

Installing a newer version of atk and recompiling gnumeric then may also
help (but we haven't really figured out which version you would need.)

Hi, thanks for your help.
I solved this problem disabling atk, so gnumeric walks fine on my desktop ;-)
But which version of atk is recommended in order to run gnumeric properly ?
I use atk 1.4.0 and as I said, Gnumeric crashed when it was enabled.

Best regards

--

Mateusz Łoskot
E-mail: m loskot _CUT_IT_chello pl     Mobile: +48 (0) 693456131