Re: v0.3 of Styleguide

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 03:12:19PM -0700, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

Does this in fact work. I don't doubt that it inserts the intended
markup, bu tit specifies: no extension. I clearly recall that we had to
add extensions to all the files because the created html (both at home
as well as on the gnumeric webpage omitted the extensions!).

Is it going to work in future?

According to the GDP it should.  The problem may have stemed from
our use of a different style sheet.  I'm going to just package a
copy of the gdp style-sheet in gnumeric and use that for now to
avoid problems.  We'll see if that works without the suffixes.