Re: saving as XL

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 07:53:17AM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
Well, I am opening an XL file, make substantial modifications including
adding 123 sheets, then save it again as an XL file (in between I have
also saved it as a gnumeric file). On a Windows machine under XL the
file claims to be read-only _and_ refuses to open... (That's with
current cvs head).

Any ideas

Yes, gnumeric is broken.  I forgot to commit a 2 line patch that
would enable the XL exporter when we jumped to libgsf for XL export.
I'll commit the patch and some substantial performance updates in a
moment.

Sorry
    Jody