Re: Planning scripts or macros???

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that gnumeric has a simple macro record and
playback facility. I'm most familiar with Applix and Quattro Pro, and both allow me to simply turn
on the macro record mode, perform a sequence of spreadsheet operations, save and name the session
and play it back anytime. Anyways, can I do this in gnumeric (I don't think so) and if not, is
something like this planned?

John Kiff

--- Ariel Rios <ariel linuxppc org> wrote:
Gnumeric has guile, python and perl (?) support. You can
do scripting in any of those languages.