Re: Gnumeric Documentation

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 11:43:12PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:

It seems that a new version of the Gnumeric Manual is being started in
CVS (in doc/C/new). This raises for me the question, if I want to
improve some of the data analysis sections of the manual, should I do
this in the new xml version or the old sgml version?

The new content will not be addressing advanced topics.   You may as
well continue developing the analysis docs in the current framework.
They can be reformated later when the new version is ready.