Re: more on libgal

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 06:00:48PM -0400, Michael Meeks wrote:

      For any module you install from source, you first need to remove
the equivalent -devel package. Also you need /usr/local in the GNOME_PATH
environment variable.

      Try removing the stale gal devel package, and re-configuring /
building gal.

I have never used gal before, so there was no -devel package.
However, I did not have GNOME_PATH defined.  I did that, and it
worked!  Horay for science!

onwards and forwards!

--
Adam Schuetze, Mechanical Engineering Technologist
Mechanical Engineering Student, University of Victoria