Re: xml-i18n-tools and .desktop files

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth gnu org> writes:

Yes, it supports desktop files and direcotry files

Thanks for the info.  Dear gnumeric hackers, will you please add the
gnumeric.desktop file to POTFILES.in and change the Makefile(s) as
required?

- unfortunately I don't have time to clean up the README nor the NEWS
file. Patches are welcome thought :)

Unfortunately, I don't talk Perl (life is too short)...