Re: Some comments

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 12:50:09AM -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:

There was a bug in recent versions that lead to severe style
fragmentation when dealing with styles for full columns.  It has
been fixed and the patch will be in the next release.

A small bug that crept in 0.64.  It has been fixed.  The patch will
be in the next release.

I assume both these are in the CVS.

that.  There is work on a replacement xml parser that is sax based.
it is much faster.

Excellent.  I figured as much.

C, guile, and  python are all available and the interface is very
well defined.  Have a look in the plugins directory for samples.

Someone mentioned that there was documentation for this, but I didn't
see it in the online user manual and it doesn't seem to come with the
debian unstable package.  I assume its in the cvs though.

Now all I need to do is whip automake into shape to get the release
out tonight.

Sounds promising. 8)  Is this 0.65?

Nicholas