Re: problems with multiple arguments for gnumeric functions

Ain Vagula wrote:

> Hi!
>
> What about this (accords to all functions with multiple arguments):
>
> I have translated:
>
> msgid - @FUNCTION=BESSELY\n
>                @SYNTAX=BESSELY(x,y)\n
>
> msgstr - @FUNCTION=BESSELY\n
>                @SYNTAX=BESSELY(x,y)\n
>
> And Formula Guru shows me:
>
> 1. without language specific .mo file:
>
> BESSELY(x,y)
> x       .......
> y       .......
>
> 2. with language specific .mo file
>
> BESSELY(x,y)
> x,y                .......
> Väärtus 2  .......   (value2 in english)
>
> There is something very wrong, isn't?
>
> ain

Well, you need to deccide whether you want to translate or not.... Your
example is only half ways. From the source file:

/*
We must use different argument separator for parsing depending
on if the function's help is localized or not. If the help is
translated, e.g. to Polish ("@SYNTAX=DGET(baza_danych;pole;kryteria)")
then we use locale dependent separator. If the help is not translated
then we use comma. */

Since you have given a non-emmpty msgstr, the separator should be
localized, I believe in your case:
@SYNTAX=BESSELY(x;y)\n
                 ^^^

Andreas