Re: dbf input filter

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 03:24:52PM -0500, DvB wrote:
I just got through writing a C++ library for dbf file manipulation and
was wondering if the gnumeric project has any use for it (I noticed on
the gnumeric.org web page that it doesn't currently have a dbf input
filter).
I only had DBase 3 files available for testing when I wrote it so it may
 require some changes to support other versions but I'm willing to make
these changes, provided I can find the necessary format specs.

We currently have an xbase importer that purports to handle .dbf
files.  However, there is no export capability and the code is
currently unmaintained.  Please have a look at it and evaluate how
much overlap there is between the two implementations.

Thanks