Re: Bug in 0.68: error loading libguile.so.9, undefined symbol: qt_error

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 12:16:39AM +0200, Miernik wrote:
On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Jody Goldberg wrote:

There appears to be a new non-maintainer update in debian unstable
that packages 0.68, and even splits out the docs into a distinct
package.  However, I'llbet you will still need to download several
updated packages to get things to work.

But will that include the indirect() patch?

no.
That patch will require that you rebuild from source.  Which would
require development packages for many many things not to mention a
copy of gnumeric source from CVS.  All of which is possible but
would almost certainly require you to donload more than 8mb.

I'll roll a 0.69 package with a week or two.