Re: about translations, printing graphics and euro symbol

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 12:21:10AM +0100, Pere Pujal Carabantes wrote:

I've worked some time in a translation team (the catalan one).
We have translated nearly all the gnumeric0.56 strings,including the
function descriptions but can't see (translated) the ones which appears
in the formula guru. Don't know if it is reported yet.
I just fixed this.  Thanks

Another question is how to insert and print graphics in gnumeric. I
don't see that in tutorials.
By 'graphics' do you mean circles and arrows ?
or charts ?

The former is mostly functional.  The later is still in the
development stage.  They are not ready for general usage.  Too many
features are missing.  Charts will print,  circles and squares will not.

The last question is how to insert the euro currency simbol (the rounded
E ) as part of the number in a currency formated cell and as part of
text in a text formated cell.
This is not really a Gnumeric issue.  The euro symbol is only
available in iso-8859-15 encoded fonts.  If you select a locale
which uses that encoding, and have a font that will display the euro
symbol, then Gnumeric will display it in the default currency list.

Thanks for your help
    Jody