Problems with Gnumeric installation

Hello

I tried to install the gnumeric-0.54 directly from
http://toolbox.sgi.com/TasteOfDT/public/freeware/index-by-alpha.html on a
SGI O2, IRIX 5.3, but I couldn't install all the packages. The execution
environment didn't get installed because a conflict warning. Some
prerequisites are required.
I thought I would need some libraries, and I tried to install
gnome-libs-1.2.0, but the same problems arose. Some prerequisites are needed
too.
How do I install gnumeric and what files do I need. Where do we get them,
and what is the order of installation.
Sorry for my language, but I'm not an expert.

Thanks for your help.
With my best Regards.

jvilhena