Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] When Ekiga rings... follow-up

Fabien Chevalier a écrit :
- i want to call the guys i work with that are in a remote location. However if they are not there, i get redirected to a team assistant. The fact that the team assistant assists ~ 30 people makes her unlikely to be of any interest for me. Which means when i call the guy, i give up after a few tones, and would try later rather than having to explain my case to this tem assistant. Ok, this case is rather tricky, and is just too "myself-oriented". But let see the next one.

This would be fixed by having presence information, wouldn't it ?

Snark on #ekiga