[GnomeMeeting-list] Installing on Xandros

I am new to Xandros and new to Linux.    I love what I got so far in comparison to windows.    One of the things we use the computer is to have a voice chat to our family who uses messenger.  I heard a lot of good things about Ekiga.     So I downloaded Ekiga from http://snapshots.voxgratia.org   I am having trouble installing Ekiga on Xandros 3.0 community edition.   I tried the three variations etch, sarge and breezy.   None installed fine.  So I used Xandros Network to search for gnomemeeting.   This worked out fine.  However this is just version 1.0.   Did anyone install Ekiga on Xandros 3.0 fine?  If so what did you guys do to set it up?   Any help here is much appreciated.

Thanks
Sekar Gopinathan