[GnomeMeeting-list] Bluetooth Dongle / Headset - Terrible Echo

I finally managed to get voice out of my BT Headset but, when I do an echo test at sip:613 fwd pulver com, I get horrendous echo.  When I talk it echos and then becomes progressively louder until it's almost pure feedback.  I'm running Fedora Core 5 and using a BT dongle from Bluetake (CSR chip) to provide a connection to my Plantronics Voyager 510 BT headset.  Although I can choose the headset for audio input (something like USB:00:05...), I can not choose it for output.  Only my soundcard, a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, shows up.  Maybe this has something to do with it? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

BTW: Is the above a good address for testing? I don't know anyone using SIP yet.

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.