[GnomeMeeting-list] Form Valdiation Problem

Hi,

Just recently found Ekiga, and to my delight realised that I was running out of reasons for sticking with Windows…..At last I thought “I can use my business phone on Linux”!!

However, there was one little problem…

We’ve got our Home Business extensions with a company called Voipfone (www.voipfone.co.uk – have a look..)  And they offer what they call a Virtual PBX, where each user has their own extension. Thing is, I can get Ekiga to login to the main account for the outside line, but not login to my extension, rendering impossible for my colleagues to ring me!

Simply enough, your login details for the account are as follows: (all in numbers) xxxxxxx*201 <- last 3 digits is your extension on the account.

Ekiga doesn’t let me enter a ‘*’ into the field and so I can’t login!!

Does anyone know of a way around this or who I contact to get it flagged as a bug?

Cheers.

Tom.